a project called "Bandung Cross Outlet" where I am going to visit an Outlet in Bandung on the weekend, and write a post about it. Follow my blog for the weekly post! Hope you got inspired and blessed while reading!

1/06/2013

Bunny Bubbly

Hai again! For some of my close friends, I bet you have seen these bunny bubbly shots a couple of times before in instagram (merildakristalya) of in lookbook.nu . Yeah, this is my first shot for the blog, and I published it often to promote my instagram, look.book, and of course this blog. This is one of my favorite take, this is me with a full spirit to start fresh in 2013, I am a strong girl!

Let me share the details about my clothes.


1.        The bunny Head
This is actually my sisters bunny head; she bought it in her school bazaar for Rp. 16k. The cute soft pink color inspired me to create a bubbly look from it, and thank God we did it well sis!

2.      Long sleeve stripes pink V neck
I just bought this v neck a week ago (you can still get it now if you like the shirt) in Rumah Mode, Factory outlet (Setiabudi, Bandung). Rumah Mode is a very famous factory outlet in Bandung, and it makes it very crowded during the holidays. I found this cute soft pink long sleeve in a pile of unfolded shirts; the price tag is Rp. 79k (if I am not mistaken). It was really worth it though.

3.     Short polka dot skirt
I bought this skirt about 2 years ago in Pink Label, ITC Mangga Dua (Jakarta). I still remember the exact price, because I fought with the shop keeper to get it cheaper. Finally, I bought this skirt for Rp. 120k. Actually, I still felt that it was too expensive, but I have felt in love with it and cant stand to let it go.

4.      Electric blue heels
I bought these electric blue heels in Karen n Chloe, Summarecon Mall Serpong (Banten). This is a mall near my high school. I was searching a comfortable shoes to wear in a charity night Broadway show (The Wicked SMAK GS , May 2012), for a dancing scene with the prince. I still remember the time when I look for the right shoes with my friends and finally find this cute 60% discount shoes in the store. I bought these shoes for Rp. 249k. Love it, worth it, and it makes me a real princess dancing with the prince !

 look at the shoes I am wearing!

Tips: if you are in Karen n Chloe, occasionally they are on a big sale, take a look carefully then you may find a really good, elegant, affordable pair of shoes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...